Singleton Auto Electrical & Mechanical Services
Solar and Charging Systems
When you use your motorhome, caravan, camper trailer or recreational vehicle, you want to be able to use appliances and accessories without worrying about draining the battery. The SAE team can help you fully utilize your vehicle without losing power.
Our experienced team of auto electricians at SAE can install solar and charging systems so you can fully use your vehicle while you’re on the move. You can also use these systems as a quiet power alternative when you’re setting up camp for the night.
Our fully equipped Singleton workshop offers:
Solar panel installation
Battery charging application installations
Mechanical and General Repairs
When you need quality mechanical services at competitive prices in Singleton, SAE handle everything including regular vehicle inspections, maintenance, oil changes and tune ups.
We also offer:
- All mechanical repairs including clutch, exhaust systems, wheel bearings, motor, radiator and engine cooling systems
- Auto electrical systems and electronics diagnosis and repair.
- Battery replacement and repair of chargers, ignition systems and lights
- Diagnosis and repair of brake systems including components, worn brake pads and mechanical and hydraulic brake systems
- Replacement and repair of petrol and diesel fuel injection systems
- Exchange of engine parts such as water pumps or intake elements
- Air condition/heaters repairs and replacement
- Wheel and tyre service (off site)
- Install electronic devices including navigation systems, stereo and multimedia systems.
- Windscreen repairs (off site)
Air Conditioning Servicing and
Our talented team of technicians are the leading air conditioning experts in the upper hunter region. We provide air conditioning servicing and re-gassing for a number of vehicles and equipment, including trucks, caravans, and heavy machinery.
Whether your air conditioning has stopped working altogether or it’s running but not cooling down your vehicle, we have the tools and equipment to help. Our Singleton electrical technicians can run a leak detection test to determine where the problem exists and quickly make repairs. Once all leaks are repaired and hoses replaced, we will also re-gas your air conditioning system all at a competitive price.
Car Battery Replacement
Even normal use will wear down a car battery over time. SAE stocks a variety of batteries sure to match your type of vehicle.
We also offer battery replacements for trucks, heavy equipment for mining and civil work, boats, and caravans.
We carry ACDelco batteries among many other brands to provide you with the best battery for your needs and type of vehicle or equipment.
Ignition & Starting Systems
Car won’t start? SAE skilled team can check various components to diagnose the problem. Once the cause is identified, our Whitsunday auto electricians will complete repairs so you can easily and quickly be on your way.
- Starter motors
- Ignition systems
- Ignition coils
- Coil packs
- Voltage regulators
- Engine leads
- Cam and crank angle sensors
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- Engine management systems
General Auto Electrical Parts
Your car contains numerous electrical components, including gauges and instruments that are essential for it to operate safely and efficiently. Our Airlie Beach auto technicians are knowledgeable with all makes and models of vehicles to serve all of your needs.
SAE performs repairs and replacements for:
- Dashboard instruments
- Windscreen wiper motor and switches
- Electric braking systems
- Electric windows
- Wiring for tow bars
- ENGINE, GEARBOX, DIFF REPAIRS
- CLUTCH REPAIRS
- AIRCONDITIONING REPAIRS
- ELECTRIC BRAKE INSTALLATIOINS
- TRAILER AND CARAVAN ELECTRICAL REPAIRS
- TRAILER AND CARAVAN MECHANICAL REPAIRS
- SCAN TOOL DIAGNOSTIC
- BRAKE OVERHAULS
- REVERSE CAMERA INSTALLATIONS
ALCOHOL INTERLOCK INSTALLATION AND SERVICING
Skilled Auto Electrical Services
Auto electrical systems have changed significantly over the last several years. That’s why the team at Airlie Auto stays up-to-date on the latest technology to ensure repairs on your vehicle are completed with expert care.
Our team uses quality parts and accessories to perform automotive electrical installations and repairs. We provide these services for your family car as well as for 4WD’s, caravans, RV’s, motorhomes, trailers, and much more.